Inspections and Reports
A yearly inspection should be done right after harvest so you have 11 months to get it fixed.
- Full inspection of the harvesting machine either in person or virtually
- A full inspection report with suggestions to repair
- Suggestions for repair parts and guidelines for installation
- Follow up the conversation to ensure proper repair
- Education on machine adjustment option for variety and/or seasonal changes
Make most of your off-season and give yourself the peace of mind. There are other things to worry about as a farmer.