Custom Wolf Upgrades & Repairs
For those things that you can't just click and buy, S2S Hop Solutions is here to help you solve more complicated Wolf hop harvester projects.
Give us a call or email and we would be happy to work with you.
Some of the projects we have expertise with include:
PICKER BAR REPAIR & REFURBISH
- Removal of picker bars from drums (50 bars on 140, 70 on 170)
- Replace all hardware
- Fabricate and U-bar
- Plane and level existing wooden bars or build new wooden bars using similar grade wood
- Re-fit picker fingers for picking another 300,000 hop bines.
- We will work with you to get the exact measurements for any of your Wolf hop harvester belts for a fast and efficient replacement.
It's recommended every harvest facility carry these conveyor belts on-hand. We generally carry select conveyor belts for Wolf 140/170s in our warehouse in case of on-farm emergencies during harvest season.
Use the convenient diagram to discuss with us which belt you are looking to replace.
Wolf Hop Harvester Upgrades
Wolf 140 -> 170 | Wolf 220 -> 280
- Increase the picking efficiency of your Wolf hop harvester by 20 to 30% with a simple and cost effective upgrade. Install two additional picking drums. With the additional surface area of rotating picking bars, hop bines can travel through the harvester at a faster rate. The result - a significantly bigger harvest with the same machine. This small investment will undoubtedly pay for itself within one harvest season.
Wolf 140 --> 170 upgrade kit
- UPGRADE DETAILS
- 5 original picking drums
- Add 2 more picking drums for a total of 7 drums
- Additional surface area of picker bars allows a faster in-feed rate of the hop bines - an increase of about 22% or 30 more bines/hr for a total of 170 bines/hour.
- Kit includes spec drums, picker bars and hardware, and bearings. Contact S2S for current pricing.
Wolf 220 --> 280 upgrade kit
- UPGRADE DETAILS
- 7 original picking drums
- Add 2 more picking drums for a total of 9 drums
- Additional surface area of picker bars allows a faster in-feed rate of the hop bines - an increase of about 27% or 60 more bines/hr for a total of 280 bines/hour.
- Kit includes spec drums, picker bars and hardware and bearings. Contact S2S for current pricing.